SkyLab
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right then suckas ;)

2 posters

Go down

Right then suckas ;) Empty Right then suckas ;)

Post  CaptainRape Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Hai Very Happy I am CaptainRape (lvl 18 k/d 63%).. (Don't ask x) ) My name is Kris, I am english.. I have played gunz on and off for about 4 years now, I used to play IGunz then stopped.. then a friend introduced me to IJJI.

My "main" character (or at least it was..) is Radiomuffin (lvl 52 k/d 53%).. don't know if you know that name Razz I always stuck to Quest 3 for some reason, guess I liked bumping into the same faces and hearing screams of terror as I joined rooms.. I kid. I suck really Razz.

I used to be quite good at gunz.. I changed my computer though, the timing was slightly different even though I was using the same keyboard and mouse.. I guess my old computer lagged.

So after changing my computer.. I eventually got used to the new one.. but now i've started spending most of my time on a laptop Q.Q.

Laptop keys are a lot more shallow than full sized keyboard keys.. it's really messed me up, i'm trying though Very Happy.. slowly getting better.

A little more about me.. I play at irregular times.. I am a bit weird.. I am 19 years old. OH OH.. IM A GUY Very Happy lol.. how did I forget to mention that earlier :s

I love art, drawing and painting.. I study Animal Biology and Ecology at University Smile.

that is all... for now Wink ANYTHING ELSE I FORGOT TO SAY.. just ask Smile

CaptainRape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Right then suckas ;) Empty Re: Right then suckas ;)

Post  YoursTruly Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:39 am

Woot! Welcome to the clan and to the forum! XD I hope we build up over time and become a lovely family like clan full of friendship and clan waring potential (if anyone wants to, their free to do so, so long as they make it known to an admin or myself.)
YoursTruly
YoursTruly
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

https://skylab.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum